About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 3 to 6 years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
The Impact: As an SDET, you will significantly contribute to testing/building Salesforce solutions to test applications across Web/Windows/Mobile/API platforms and framing efficient data comparison methods. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality by leveraging automation and innovation.
- Work with a team of highly skilled, ambitious, and result-oriented professionals.
- Access to a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- Opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- Experience in skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Build a fulfilling career with a growing financial technology company.
What We’re Looking For:
- Five or more years of overall experience and at least two or more years in an SDET role working in the Salesforce domain.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of manual testing concepts and implementation as well.
- Has been an integrated part of a scrum/ agile management team, working interactively with Software engineers, test engineers, and product managers during the entire development cycle.
- Must have experience testing standard and custom flows in the Salesforce ecosystem through all environments, from development sandboxes to production.
- Good understanding of the Salesforce Metadata API and Lightning Web Components.
- Proven track record of handling complex releases over multiple release cycles and managing change across the release.
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios.
- Experience with source control management tools (GitHub).
- Coordinate with your project team, complete testing on time, report bugs, and track them to closure.
- Take part in team stand-ups, product review meetings, and weekly meetings.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/test cases to automation test scripts.
- Maintain well-organized records of test results and can generate historical analysis of test results.
- Understanding of non-functional testing like performance and security.
- Proficiency in programming languages like Java, Apex, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in project management tools like Jira and test management tools like Xray, Zephyr, etc.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong logical thinking/reasoning skills.
- Ability to pick up business concepts quickly.
- Understanding concepts like security testing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, data analytics, reports, and dashboards.
- Any Testing certification [Preferably ISTQB].
- Advantageous if the candidate is AWS/Salesforce certified.
The candidate would ideally have a relevant bachelor’s degree.