About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 4-6 Years.
Job Location – Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Remote
- We are looking for a high-potential technical/business professional who is excited to join a fast-growing SW company in the space of sales, financial forecasting, and planning.
- The candidate should possess a well-balanced education, technical, and business work experience, with demonstrable leadership capabilities to design, develop and support our niche products that help our customers grow profitably.
- Minimum of four to six years of experience in technical areas with demonstratable progress.
- Three to five years of hands-on experience in product development and support, with a clear demonstration of performance and increased responsibility.
- Sprint planning, Vision marketing, involvement in the sales pitch, competitive analysis, and feature analysis.
- Must have experience with SAAS products, software products, and technical products, preferably on AWS Platform.
- Strong technical, conceptual, and working knowledge of database management.
- Demonstrable technical experience with products supporting specific functional areas of business (sales, finance, supply chain, etc.).
- Recruiting, building, and developing a professional team of technicians able to deliver projects with quality, on time, and on budget.
- Ability to supervise and improve team productivity and quality by coaching by imparting knowledge and, if necessary, by rolling up your sleeves.
Taking responsibility for the entire team’s outcome and, if appropriate, effectively conducting performance management.
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience in conceptualizing customer/market requirements into a software project/product.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for all or significant phases of the product development, implementation, and ongoing support.
- Recruiting and building a solid team of professionals with technical and process expertise.
Domain Knowledge and Experience:
- Domain knowledge in one or more areas that ForecastEra specializes in (sales, revenue operations, finance) – with a good understanding of underlying processes, data dependencies, relationships, financial, and operational KPIs.
- Experience working in the industry and/or with clients in the industries that ForecastEra currently and likely participates in (IT Services, SW, Retail, and Manufacturing).
- Combined with command of the subject matter, possesses excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to present/demo ForecastEra products to prospects “with confidence,” explain how it meets their needs, and articulate convincingly the potential benefits they will reap.
Any graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field.