About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 2-10 Years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
We are looking for a self-driven and detail-oriented UI/UX Designer to join our design team and help us improve digital products. You’ll oversee creating and updating our product applications’ web and mobile user interfaces. This position will report to the Head of UX Design.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in interaction design, interface design, human-computer interaction, service design, (graphic) design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification.
- Two or more years of relevant industry experience designing applications, products, and services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints.
- Work with the product teams and relevant team members to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Develop UI/UX mockups and prototypes.
- Adhere to the product style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Portfolio of design projects to be shared.
- Ability to create storyboards, user flows, process flows, wireframes, and site maps.
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- A holistic and human-centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable.
- Strong interaction and visual design skills, including using a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS and Miro.
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Adobe XD and Invision.
- Familiarity with agile software development processes and methodologies
Any graduate with a degree in arts/ diploma in designing/additional courses in UI/UX.