About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 8-10 years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- The candidate will work on various products based on Salesforce and AWS platforms and UI technology [Java, Angular, React].
- Must have a combination of functional and automation testing experience (Eight or more years of relevant hands-on experience required).
- Candidates with prior test lead experience should be able to lead a team of manual and automation QA engineers.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills considering multiple options and factors to propose solutions.
- Experience with CI tools and source control tools. GitHub and Jenkins knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Has been part of an integrated scrum/ agile management team, working interactively with software engineers, test engineers, and product managers during the entire development cycle.
- Must have demonstrated experience in standard and custom flow in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Good understanding of the Salesforce Metadata API and Lightning Web Components.
- Proven track record of handling complex releases over multiple release cycles and managing change across releases.
- Lead the QA efforts from end to end – requirements gathering, test planning, writing test cases, and execution.
- Present and demo the QA progress after each release/sprint to the project team and business
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an agile environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java (minimum three years of hands-on experience in Java).
- Experience with source control management tools (GitHub).
- Experience in conducting code reviews.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/test cases to automation test scripts.
- Maintain well-organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support functional test execution as needed.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong logical thinking/reasoning skills.
- Ability to pick up business concepts quickly.
- Understanding of concepts like security testing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, data analytics, reports, and dashboards.
- Any testing certification [Preferably ISTQB]
- Advantageous if the candidate is AWS/Salesforce certified.
The candidate would ideally have a relevant bachelor’s degree.