About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 4-10 Years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- You will be making a global impact while also working with leading-edge technology.
- You will be building complex, highly scalable, resilient SaaS and AI enterprise-grade applications in an exciting start-up environment.
- You will be leading our high-calibre engineering group in delivering complex multi-platform applications for the next generation of sales and finance domain-focussed AI SaaS products.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture of new products – concepts, architecture, design and delivery, roll-out, and customer success.
- Architect scalable, robust, and cost-effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Take complete ownership of the functional and non-functional requirements and in driving the technology roadmap.
- Work with technical leaders in other groups like R&D, marketing and customer service, etc., in understanding the pain points and work with the engineering leaders to address them.
- Identify applications for new technologies and lead implementation.
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, road maps, and patterns, especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Establish a common set of architecture and design principles that the various engineering groups should adhere to.
- Actively research industry-wide frameworks and integrate them into the platform needs.
- Have a research mindset to investigate complex technical challenges and help us grow. Motivate the larger team by being up to date with the latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- Lead various technical initiatives by working with counterparts in other engineering groups considering operational requirements.
- Four or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns.
- At least three years of hands-on experience with Vue.js, React, or any other technology
- At least five years of experience using python/Java. Must have knowledge of three to four programming languages and paradigms.
- At least four years of experience designing and building RESTful services.
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies.
- Experience building highly available applications.
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider.
- Working knowledge of web service infrastructures such as DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application Servers, and databases.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, data analytics products.
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML is a plus.
- Strong experience with Git, Experience setting up CI/CD for new applications and development workflows.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying highly scalable, resilient applications with Kubernetes, Containers, Service Mesh and Microservices.
- Experience writing unit and functional tests.
- Well-read and understanding of modern technologies, a flair for artificial intelligence and data analytics products.
Any graduate with relevant degree.