About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 3-9 years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- We are looking for a great front-end developer who is proficient with React.js.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the product.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Must have working experience with 16+ version of React.js.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Ability to write custom CSS (CSS3) and good hold on HTML5 and its related libraries.
- Extensive experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of data structures, databases, and SQL,
- Experience building or SaaS or other products,
- Experience working in agile/scrum methodologies is a plus.
The candidate preferably holds a relevant bachelor’s degree.