About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 3-6 Years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience in optimization.
- Willingness to work in an agile team development environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Deployment (CI/CD Pipeline), automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Advanced shell & Linux administration.
- n/w admin such as DNS/ GoDaddy, SSL certificates, etc.
- AWS admin advanced provisioning, configuring, and all components.
- Nginx/authentication etc.
- Ø Docker/Kubernetes/ and other clustering knowledge.
- DevOps as a code. Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins
- Ensure availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Provide recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS platform.
- Design, maintenance, and management tools for automation of different operational processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a related technical discipline.