About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 0-1 year
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Responsible for programming and product development in cloud technologies (AWS and Salesforce).
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications.
- Create timelines and development goals.
- Learn from customer feedback to improve feedback.
- Aim for developing scalable and reliable products.
- Work closely with CTO and CPO on product architecture and design.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO on business requirements.
- Work closely with the CCSO (Chief Customer Success Officer) to integrate customer inputs.
- Constantly innovate to deliver more than customer-stated needs.
- Understand unstated needs and the competitive feature set and develop better products.
- Design and develop for the next five years, not for tomorrow.
- Work with the marketing and sales team eventually to guide them about product features.
Relevant degree in Engineering.