About Next Quarter:
Next Quarter is a customer-centric revenue intelligence platform built within Salesforce that improves sales productivity and accurately predicts forecast performance. We help companies drive growth through account planning, sales methodologies, data-driven forecasts, and conversational AI.
Experience Required – 6-10 years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Remote
- Previous work delivering SF App Exchange products in a consulting capacity is a bonus skill.
- As a technical leader for our internal development team, the candidate will be involved in all phases of the delivery life cycle.
- The candidate will identify areas where the products can be optimized, integrated, and enhanced.
- The candidate will need extensive experience with data architecture, trigger frameworks, and the componentization of the UI.
- The candidate will need strong communication skills to help leadership understand the pros and cons of different approaches.
- The candidate will need to be able to create and maintain technical documentation that all teams can use.
- The candidate will act as an internal consultant for our delivery team to assist with feature enhancements and integrations.
- The candidate will act as an internal consultant to identify potential product enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader.
- Experience developing a comprehensive technical design based on the requirements uncovered during requirements gathering, leveraging the Salesforce platform’s capabilities.
- Effectively direct available resources to promote a robust team environment and ensure the team is utilized correctly.
- Experienced designing in Lightning and Salesforce Managed Packages.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Effectively lead the project approach using industry, functional and technical knowledge.
- Ability to lead the development project plan and manage project work to meet the deadlines outlined in the project plan.
The candidate would ideally have a bachelor’s degree or higher, though this is not a requirement.